A spot foreign exchange transaction involves the purchase of one currency against the sale of another at an agreed price for delivery on a value date that is usually the trade date plus two working days.
ICAP is a world-leading foreign exchange broker and provides a full voice, electronic and hybrid broking service for the widest range of currency pairs, including most of the actively traded currencies in major, minor and emerging markets.
Copenhagen: + 45 7788 7668
London: + 44 (0) 20 7532 6402
Manama: + 973 1722 8334
Warsaw: + 48 22 820 3800
Johannesburg: + 27 11 836 9971
Every day thousands of professional traders across the globe use EBS to transact billions in spot FX trading volumes.
Spot FX is tradable via the EBS Spot workstation, the EBS Spot Ai API and the EBS Global Access browser-based trading application.
- Exceptional liquidity and depth for all major currencies and precious metals
- Access to global counterparties and an orderly market
- Increased certainty of trade
- Orderly, efficient and fair access to prices for all participants
- Market insight into true prices to increase efficiency and improved risk management
- Effective straight-through processing (STP)
- Security of a proprietary network
- Support for CLS pairs
For more information please see www.ebs.com