i-Forwards is ICAP’s electronic platform for the transaction of forward foreign exchange. By creating i-Forwards, ICAP has introduced a ‘hybrid’ model, combining the liquidity of electronic and voice broking, and utilising functionality to improve our service throughout the forward curve. The aim is to provide improved price discovery, deal execution and straight through processing.
The i-Forwards platform covers the G10 foreign exchange markets, and some major crosses, delivering immediate access to global liquidity and diversity of counterparties. Both indicative and live trading prices out to 5 years are provided together with depth of market to give a full picture. There is no charge for the application and a variety of delivery mechanisms can be deployed depending on the installation requirement.
We provide enhanced electronic efficiencies to customers. These include:
- CLS Bank trading screen
- Full Straight Through Processing of both voice and electronic trades
- Multi-price order entry, by either electronic or manual download
- Spot restricted orders
- Spot linked orders that move to user defined parameters
- Ability to suggest increased deal ticket size at point of trade
- Split amount trades to minimise spot risk
- User can select a minimum order size or opt to trade only full amount
- Request For Quote functionality – obtain a price for non vanilla quotes