EBSThe award-winning EBS platform provides efficient and fair access to global markets for spot FX, precious metals and NDF traders in over 50 countries around the world.
The EBS system delivers anonymous, transparent, reliable and highly liquid trading opportunities, as well as authoritative real-time and historical market data.
EBS provides access to unparalleled liquidity and depth and supports a wide range of forex trading strategies, as well as both API and manual trading for buy-side and sell-side organisations.
Customers can access the EBS platform through the EBS Spot workstation, the EBS Spot Ai automated FX interface, the EBS Prime relationship model and/or EBS Global Access, a browser-based service.
For more information, please visit www.ebs.com
- Derivatives Week LEARNING CURVE® FX And High Frequency Traders (June 2010) (PDF, 402kb)
- Rise of the Machines: Algorithmic Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market (Federal Reserve, October 2009) (PDF, 413kb)
- To view ICAP news and announcements, please click here
- E-trading - Americas: + 1 212 521 4692/4650
- E-trading - Europe: + 44 (0)20 7029 9200
- E-trading - E. Europe banks: + 49 (0)69 1300 3144
- E-trading - Asia: + 65 6424 8300
- E-trading - Japan: + 81 3 5511 6696