ICAP's BrokerTec platform is the leading electronic interdealer platform for trading US Treasuries in North America and offers traders access to the most comprehensive, liquid US Treasury marketplace.
The BrokerTec platform facilitates the majority share of daily US Treasury electronic trading volumes, giving traders the opportunity to participate in a highly liquid and anonymous trading environment.
Designed by traders for traders, BrokerTec supports trading across the full range of US Treasury products, including active and off-the-run Bills, Notes, Bonds, STRIPS, TIPS and Basis versus CBOT contracts.
In Asia, BrokerTec supports trading across the full range of US Treasury products, including active and off-the-run Bills, Notes, Bonds, STRIPS, TIPS and Basis versus CME Interest Rate contracts.
In EMEA, traders have the additional choice of various spreading options, including 2-year Notes versus Euro Dollar, US Bonds versus CME Interest Rate, US Bond versus Bond Basis and Basis versus Bond Spread. BrokerTec is a recognised multilateral trading facility (MTF), regulated by the FCA in the UK to operate across Europe.
US Treasury traders on BrokerTec participate in a transparent and orderly market place that is completely anonymous.
Benefits of trading US Treasuries on BrokerTec include:
- Increased certainty of trade in live, executable markets
- Level playing field for all participants
- Market insight into true prices
- Increased efficiency and improved risk management
- Effective straight through processing (STP) solutions
In addition, as the leading provider of US Treasury liquidity, BrokerTec supplies pricing to Reuters Page 500 – the industry-standard market information screen for US Treasury pricing.
To ensure immediate response to customer queries and needs, the BrokerTec platform is supported by dedicated customer support representatives 24 hours a day.
- US Treasuries in Asia on BrokerTec information sheet (PDF, 432kb)
- US Treasuries in Asia on BrokerTec information sheet (PDF, 446kb)
- US Treasuries in Europe on BrokerTec information sheet (PDF, 433kb)
- US Treasuries in North America on BrokerTec information sheet (PDF, 434kb)
- Accessing the BrokerTec Platform in Europe (PDF, 644kb)
- E-trading - Americas: +1 201 209 7893/7890
- E-trading - Europe: +44 (0)20 7000 5800
- E-trading - Tokyo: + 81 3 5200 8313