Canadian Government Bonds
Designed by traders for traders, ICAP's BrokerTec platform is the leading electronic interdealer platform for trading Government of Canada Bonds (GOC) in North America and Europe.
GOC traders on BrokerTec participate in a transparent and orderly marketplace that is completely anonymous. They can access a central pool of liquidity, including GOC Bonds, Switches, Rolls and GOC T-Bills.
In addition, traders have the choice of various spreading options, including GOC versus US Treasuries and GOC versus GOC. Canadian Mortgage Bonds (CMB) and Provincial Bonds are also available.
Benefits of trading GOCs on BrokerTec include:
- Increased certainty of trade in live, executable markets
- Level playing field for all participants
- Market insight into true prices
- Increased efficiency and improved risk management
- Effective straight through processing (STP) solutions
To ensure immediate response to customer queries and needs, the BrokerTec platform is supported by dedicated customer support representatives 24 hours a day.
- Canadian Government Bonds information sheet (PDF, 428kb)
- Accessing the BrokerTec Platform in Europe (PDF, 643kb)
- E-trading - Americas: +1 201 209 7893/7890